Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

vacabulary

Allude- of allusion (refute to something the author wants us to know)
There was a part in the story that was alluding at some part in the story.
Clairvoyant- able to precede things beyond since.
When I was in the class and I thought that I was clairvoyant.
Conclusive- final
I am glad that it was the conclusive week of school.
Disreputable- poor reputation
I don’t want to have a disreputable when I am done with high school.
Endemic- privacies in a place
We had to endemic the peanut and the jelly on the big piece of bred.
Exemplary-of a worthy exponent
My friends was exemplary their teachers to make them look cool.
Fathom- measure of nautical death (to understand)
I read a book and those characters where in a fathom part that they were really scared.
Guile- to trick
I had to guile me dad to give me the car I wanted.
Integrity- integrate though words and actions
My dad was kind of integrity when he was talking to me.
Itinerary- trip schedule
I have an itinerary and I am stressing out about it.
Misconstrue- misunderstand
When the history teacher was explaining what we were going to do I misconstrued it to my friend.
Obnoxious- annoying, loud, rude
My brother was getting kind of obnoxious when he plays the trumpet.
Placate- calm down or satisfy
When I am at home I am very placated.
Placid- calm, peaceful
When I go to work it is very placid when there is not one at the store.
Plagiarism- taking someone else work and calling it yours.
Plagiarism can be used by doing our homework by copying it and calling it ours.
Potent- powerful
God is so potent even though he is not here on earth.
Pretext- reason for doing something
I thought about pretext my homework for math class.
Protrude- stick out
I like wearing bright colors because it makes me protrude from everybody.
Stark- obvious or clear
It was stark what I had to do for homework.
Superficial- shallow or at the surface level
The student was very superficial from getting an “A” in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment