Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

reflextion for arguement





Opinions
Today in class I learned that there are many people that don’t want to say want they think. People have freedom to do anything and people are able to say what they think. People should just be able to think what they want and not be told if they are right or wrong. But opinion that they have should have a reason for why they think that. People should say their opinion even if they think others wont think the same. If people want to prove something I think they should have a say in everything, they shouldn’t be scared for others to think different. Your own opinion is yours but we thought that you should think about it before u say it because people can take it wrong.
People that say their opinion shouldn’t be challenged to say what are their beliefs for it. It should be something that they believe in and they have a reason for it. I had a argument with a friend in class and I thought some thing and I had my reasons but my friend though something way different and she persuade me to change my mine for my statement. Today in class I heard someone say “don’t need to be big or strong to say your opinion you just need courage to make it true.” I thought that was some thing great so say that meant a lot for me to hear that its like if they want you to say what you think and they will not judge you for what you think. To me opinions shouldn’t matter to any one because its not what they want you to think it what the person wants to think and wants to believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment