Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

"Reflections on Week 1"

1) Nope I think this class will help me prepare for college. I have internet and a phone to be connected.
2) I was at cal poly upward bound and we learned by playing games and experimenting on other things. There were the students that were involved in upward bound. Well I know that it was working because we learned many things by doing the things we like to do. I helped us learn that we can have fun and learn at the same time.
3) I am most excited to learn in a different way. I am looking forward on improving my vocabulary and writing. This class will help me in the future because it will help me learn in different ways that I didn’t expect. It will also help me see what/ how it might be in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment