Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

THEME FOR ENGLISH B

Yes I am the person that my teachers think I am… I try my best and try to go beyond the things that I have to do if its possible and I try to never give up no matter how hard it is. As I pursue knowledge I can be my real self because I can have the knowledge to do what I want. So that means it doesn’t matter what color or who I am but that I can do anything in life and I will succeed. I find my self in a place that I want to be for example I want to be a doctor. There is times that I think that teachers are not treating people that are different color and / or races. In reality I think that everyone has there different thoughts that they think…so I say that because it looks like the colored person on the poem thinks that its he is treated or is different… Only because he has his own thoughts that about what he has to do.. I know that there are others that what to say what they think but others don’t what to know what they think because there opinion is different and then they might want to argue about it. So I think that everyone can express him or herself in any way and know that it might help us understand things better. For example, the poem is one way to show what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, interesting characteristics. But make sure to have all of your posts! We will be active on all blogs :)

    ReplyDelete