Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

vocabulary

*Bosom- interment center ~The flower was in the bosom of the grass.~ *Prudently- practical ~Its prudently that the answers are on the board.~ *Inveterate-habitually ~ My family is inceterate when it comes to meeting new people.~ *Propensity-likely hood ~ My friend has a propensity for using big words.~ *Repose-state of rest ~I was repose after a run.~ *Stripling-young man ~My mom think that my dad can still pass as a stripling.~ *Sequester-set apart ~The dogs were sequestered from the dogs in the house.~ *Apparition-visual of a ghost ~I saw a apparition in my dream the other night.~ *Purport-attend ~I purport all my classes everyday.~ *Imbibed-drink in when everyone is at a party the are good at imbibed to everything.~ *Incessant-continues ~I am so incessant when it comes to doing homework.~ *Cognomen-name ~When you are part of a native american you get a special cognomen.~ *Reverie-trans like state ~My family was reverie that I have a good friend.~ *Gambol-play ~when my dad goes to Las Vegas, he likes to go gamboling.~ *Spectre- visible ~when its a warm sunny day it is spectre to see the heat rise from the ground.~ *Tarry-linger ~When I am at the store and I see some candy ot somthing sweet, I tarry till I see what I want to get even though people are in line to do the same.~ *[Hessian]- germen worrier ~There were a lot of hessians during the war with hitler.~

No comments:

Post a Comment